Click on above link for endowment fund application
REVISED COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
Face masks will be recommended but not required
for all persons within CUMC facilities with the
exception of staff and volunteers working with
children ages 5 and under
Protocols for Covid 19 beginning May 25, 2021
- Masks are optional indoors for those that are fully vaccinated, including worship, singing, large group gatherings, small groups, classes, meetings, conversations, etc. If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask in the church.
- However, wearing masks inside the building continues to be expected if you are not fully vaccinated. Masks will continue to be available at the entrance.
- Masks are not required when you are outside,
- Food pantry appointments indoors will be expected to be masked.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 3 feet when we are together.
- We will no longer wipe down pews and hard surfaces in the sanctuary (not needed according to the CDC since COVID-19 is not shown to be transmitted through hard surfaces), We will continue to wipe down the rest rooms, and knobs and door handles because of more direct hand contact involved.
- We will put back the hymnals and pew Bibles in the racks for use in worship. - We will use our name tags, starting in July to help the Huffs get acquainted with us.
- Other groups using our building will be expected to follow these protocols as well.