During the Covid 19 pandemic, this part of our ministry is available
Sprouts: Birth - 3 yrs of age
Sunday morning: 10:30 Contemporary Service (10:30-Noon)
We want to build relationships with parents and introduce babies to the love of their Heavenly Father.
While you, the parents, enjoy the adult services, you can rest assured your baby is receiving personal care in a safe and nurturing environment.
Dropping off your baby:
- Make sure those in the nursery know your baby's name
- Provide special needs instructions and dietary restrictions
- Advise who the baby will be released to
- Bring: diapers, diaper wipes, bottle and formula, favorite snack, favorite toy and blanket, and pacifier
- Wellness: For everyone's health, please don't bring your baby if he or she has, or has had, a fever within the last 24 hours.
The church nursery is staffed by volunteers. We would like those who utilize this service to occasionally donate their time.
All staff and volunteers that work with children not only do Safe Sanctuary training annually, but also have background checks done on them.
Because adequate caregiver to child ratios must be maintained, there may be occasions when you may be asked to stay in the nursery with your child to help the staff.
Babies and children are always welcome in the sanctuary with you. We know there are times when your child (children) may become restless and we encourage you to leave the sanctuary during the service as needed
Contact church office at 260-693-2154