Aerial Photo Credit, Josh Lundy
Due to the Whitley County travel advisory, all events are cancelled for today Sunday Jan. 20th. Since we can't make it out to Church today, Rev. Lundy has called us to have an "e-learning" day at home. He invites us to:
1) Read the entire book of Ephesians (or at least listen to it read here): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3sfO0CqNSY
2) Read chapter 3 of "I Am a Church Member"
3) Visit www.churubuscoumc.org to make a tax deductible donation to the Kingdom building work we are doing at CUMC
4) Hold close those you love and make sure they know how much you love them
5) Do something worth remembering...life is a one-way journey and we will never get this day back to re-live
Worship Times on Sunday Morning
Are You Going Through a Difficult Time?
Stephen Ministers are members of our congregation who listen, care, encourage, and provide emotional
and spiritual support to people who are facing a crisis or going through tough times.
The care you'll receive is confidential, free, and very helpful.
To learn how to receive care for you or a friend,
contact Associate Pastor Douglas Lucker